DID YOU KNOW THAT AS A MARRIED COUPLE BY GOD’S DESIGN YOU ARE PART OF A SEX RING?
- God wired a man to feel physically connected to his wife by experiencing physical release. The physical act of sex allows a man to open himself up and become more vulnerable to his wife, connecting himself to his and her emotions more easily.
- God wired a woman to feel connected to her husband through emotional/spiritual relationship. Emotional connection gives the woman a sense of safety – The safety needed to give herself physically.
THE SEX RING!
- In order for the ring to flow freely a woman must feel emotionally connected and safe enough to open herself up physically. A man needs to connect physically in order to be more inclined to share of himself emotionally. All must flow together and with fluidity.
- A couple can cut, damage or interrupt the natural flow of this ring so easily, which leaves one or both feeling rejected or unloved.
KEEP YOUR SEX RING FLOWING!!
- Know and believe that men and woman were designed to want the exact same thing! CONNECTION. Husbands and wives often do not understand that each have a different way of getting that connection and their signals go misunderstood.
REPAIR YOUR SEX RING
STEP ONE: Learn the sexual needs of your spouse.
STEP TWO: Learn about your own sexual needs.
STEP THREE: Talk about and practice using them.
TOP 5 SEXUAL NEEDS OF MEN AND WOMEN IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE
as described by Dr. Gary and Barbara Rosberg
A HUSBAND’S NEEDS
- MUTUAL SATISFACTION – A man needs to know he is satisfying his wife physically. Pleasing her derives his utmost pleasure. Show him and tell him during and after sex.
- CONNECTION – A man wants to feel connected to his wife physically and emotionally. He is able to experience that connection most through sexual intimacy and physical touch (translation SEX.) After physical release, he is more able to connect on an emotional level.
- RESPONSIVENESS – A man desires his wife to respond positively to his attempts at connection. Non-responsiveness is felt as rejection.
- INITIATION OF WIFE – A husband feels desired, appreciated and needed when his wife communicates this to him by initiating physical contact. Her initiation also allows the wife to be in control of where and when, easing husband’s fear of rejection.
- AFFIRMATION – Men too have a need to be affirmed. Primarily affirmation for his sexual ability to please, but also for his ability to provide and protect is needed. Never forget that he too wants to hear he is sexually attractive to his wife as well.
A WIFE’S NEEDS
- AFFIRMATION – A woman needs to be affirmed for her physical beauty as often as possible. It is also necessary for a husband to affirm his love for her and his appreciation for her role as a wife and mother daily. Affirmation is best if done verbally.
- CONNECTION – Need number two for both men and woman is connection. Women connect relationally through talk and emotional sharing. If a man is not doing this, he is not connecting to her and she will not want to have sex with him.
- NON-SEXUAL TOUCH – A woman needs to be touched in non-physical ways not only because it feels nice, but also it reinforces her understanding of her value to her husband as a person, wife or mother. The more non-sexual touch she gets the safer she feels and the more she will open sexually.
- SPIRITUAL INTIMACY – Sharing faith and connecting to God together. Prayer is the strongest connective mechanism we have in addition to sex. Take the lead at home to pray, share; ask questions about spiritual relationships. Attend church together.
- ROMANCE – Romance is everything you do outside of the bedroom to show your love. Romance is your love in action. Romance is time, laughter, surprise, and selflessness.